Phi Brows - Microblading is penetrating pigment into the superficial layers of the skin via tiny strokes made with a small hand held tool in a natural pattern. The shape is determined
using, the golden ratio, a mathematical formula found in nature, and specifically design tools and methods. Phi Brows also boast cutting edge pigments that are natural and long lasting, free from
heavy metals. The stroke patterns taught to a Phi brows Artists are without compare and continual innovation keeps these stroke patterns evolving. These unique features are why Phi Brows were
selected when I trained and can offer you what I consider the very best in microblading eyebrows.
So what to expect when having microblading...
- Do your research. Instagram is a great place to start, and when cross-referenced with a google search, should give you a list of local microblading prividers and their photographs. Also, talk to
people you know, positive word of mouth usually indicates the work produced has been seen and can be vouched for. Ask for prices too and time taken to complete the procedure, you could even ask who
they're trained with. Ask if the top up is included. Look carefully through before and after photos, take note when you see brows you like.
- When booking with us the first step is one-hour consultation and patch test. You will be given a full explanation and demonstration, and have a chance to ask any questions, talk through pigments
and shape and make sure the procedure is right for you. You will also be patch tested for pigment, this needs to be completed at least 24 hours before your full microblading treatment.
- Book your microblading treatment.
- You will be given the pre-treatment instructions at the consultation. At your microblading treatment appointment, the outline of your brows will be marked out using the Phi Brow method. This
takes the most time. We will use tiny adjustments, the Phi Brows camera which measures out symmetry and your preference to get the perfect outline. Using pigment and a microblade (which is a tiny
straight collection of pins in a pen-shaped tool) the Phi Brow pattern will be scratched into the skin inside the outline. Once the first brow has been bladed a numbing agent is used on it, then the
second brow is bladed and numbing agent added. Next we go over the same strokes again on the first and then the second.
- You will be shown your lovely natural new brows and given the Phi Brows Skin Candy balm and full aftercare instructions.
- Your brows will heal and be a little darker for two weeks. The colour can also fade in the third week before 'coming back through'
- After four weeks you come back for a final appointment. This is to make sure the healing has taken place evenly and retouch any lighter areas.
- Enjoy your brows. The treatment will last one to two years.
These are some of the contra-indications to having the microblading treatment, if something on the list applies to you, this treatment may not be suitable.
- Have you used roaccutane in the last year
We would need agreement from your Dr if any of the following applies to you
- Autoimmune disease
- Febrile infections
- Blood dissolution therapy
- Skin diseases
- Congenital immunodeficient disease
- Other causes of immunosuppression